The Plasmacam DHC2 is designed and manufactured in the USA and is the World’s leading CNC robotic plasma cutting machine of its kind complete with a 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
The compact Plasmacam DHC2 CNC plasma cutting machine is ideal for restricted floor space. A cutting area of 1220mm x 1220mm complete with digital height control(DHC) and your choice of a Hypertherm Powermax plasma cutter to suit your requirements.
The Hypertherm range starts with the Powermax 45 which can pierce 10mm and is available in either 1PH or 3PH. Other models include Powermax 65, 85, 105, 125. The largest of the systems is the Powermax 125 which has a piercing capacity of 25mm and edge start of 38mm. All Powermax units are supplied with mechanised machine torches.
- Machine bed size: 1220mm x 1220mm
- Max table weight: 900kg max
- Cutting/rapid speed (X,Y): 0-25 M/min
- Raise/lower (Z): 0-2 M/min
- Resolution (X,Y): 0.0005”
- Resolution (Z): 0.002”
- Design Edge CAD design & control software
- Digital Height Control (DHC)
- PC with LED monitor with preloaded Design Edge CAD software
- Video based instruction manual is easy to navigate and guides you with action illustrations
- Printed operator manual
- Hypertherm Powermax ‘machine torch’ plasma cutter
- Unique Digital Height Control reliably controls the height of the torch
- Precision servo motors utilize optical encoder feedback for closed-loop operation
- Closed-loop servo controller achieves superior accuracy, speed and acceleration providing perfect positioning even in demanding conditions
- All speeds are adjustable during operation
- Machine can automatically slow down when cutting around corners & holes
- For maximum accuracy the gantry is synchronously driven from both ends
- Moving parts are rigid without excessive weight. This enhances performance – providing fine detailed cutting and high productivity through fast cutting speeds
- Strong drive train built to perform in heavy production. Drive train and electronics are protected from plasma dust and guide rollers move unobstructed
- Durable steel frame with integral cutting grate
- The cutting grate precisely aligns to the frame with stops that perfectly position material for indexing and utilizing sheet edges for long parts
All packages include:
- 3 year warranty on the PlasmaCAM table & software
- 3 year warranty on Hypertherm Powermax unit
- 2 year warranty on PC
- FREE operator training
- Full technical telephone support for 12 months
- FREE Hypertherm consumable package
- FREE upgrade to ‘machine torch’
- FREE upgrade to magnetic Snap n Cut torch bracket
- PC with 23” LED monitor with preloaded CAD software
- Digital Height Control – DHC
|Model||Torch||Piercing||Recommended Cutting Thickness||Maximum Cutting Thickness||Severance|
Eliminates the need for fume/dust extraction with all cut components either staying on top of the grates or dropping into the 65mm deep tray. These can be recovered easily manually.
- Reduces fumes and smoke
- Supplied with a formulated fluid for plasma cutting
- Provides improved cleanness to parts
- Supplied with MSDS
Fits into the machine and engraves metal and other materials with precise designs, letters and markings. Includes high-quality, electronically controlled engraver and quickly installs in place of the plasma torch with magnet bracket. Simple remove the plasma torch & click in the engraver. Kit includes Atlas Copco engraver, SMC regulator/lube unit & magnetic quick-change bracket.
3D SOFTWARE MODULE – ROUTING
Adds the full 3D level to a machine. Provides true 3-axis operation. You can mount a router or other tool in the machine to make 3-dimensional projects. You can import 3D programs to run on the machine from other CAM software, or you can do basic drawing and editing in the software. *Does not include router
The Plate n Sheet Professional software works in conjunction with the Design Edge software. The software provides design for an array of shapes commonly used in Sheetmetal fabrication, piping or plastic fabricated products. A simple & effective easy to use program.